Bitcoin is very strong

Forex Trading Tutorial Videos about Technical Analysis, Fibonacci Formula, Popular Indicators, Robot and usage of Basic Tools. We provide 99% successive signals for profitable trading result in end of the month. Free Forex Trading Account Register Click Register it
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Bitcoin is very strong

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Bitcoin Mining
In the earliest days of Bitcoin, mining was possible to be done with CPUs from basic personal computers. Graphics cards, or graphics processing units (GPUs), are more effective at mining than CPUs and as Bitcoin skyrocketed its’ popularity, GPUs became dominant. Eventually, hardware known as an ASIC, which stands for Application-Specific Integrated Circuit, was designed specifically for mining bitcoin. The first ones were released in 2013 and have been improved since then, with more efficient designs coming to market. Mining is competitive and today can only be done profitably with the latest ASICs. When using CPUs, GPUs, or even the older ASICs, the cost of energy consumption is greater than the revenue generated.
A Korean Bitcoin exchange kraken went bankrupt after being hacked a second time. It's result market crossesd more than 10% down from 20K$ and reached 16K in two days. But, bitcoin started recovering seriously and now moving up side. if cross over the price 19K, then it will reach $24K

Coinbase that it will be offering Bitcoin Cash. Following the announcement, Bitcoin Cash spiked nearly 60%, reaching above $3,500 and smashing its previous all-time high. Coinbase is the leading exchange for buying and selling BTC in the US.

We are in New Digital Coin Era and watching booming news on day by day with various coin.
Aslamanv

Re: Bitcoin is very strong

Post by Aslamanv » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi bro I want to invest in Bitcoin how can I do this I need details
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Aslamanv wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Hi bro I want to invest in Bitcoin how can I do this I need details
Create account with FBS > cashfeeder.net

there bitcoin trade is available.
Aslamanv

Post by Aslamanv » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 pm

i watching your youtube lessons about forex trading really useful
Aslamanv

Post by Aslamanv » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:53 pm

i m having some amount of bits in my xapo account i want to invest in cloud mining .i have chosen the bitconnect website can i invest in lending .
wahidfhs

Post by wahidfhs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:10 pm

How to sell bitcoin in coinbase?

Return to “Forex Trading Tutorial & Signal”