CAPTcoin-Crypto Currency- 30 days High Pay கேப்ட்சா வொர்க்

FBS பாரக்ஸ், பாரக்ஸ் டெபாசிட், பாரக்ஸ் வித்ட்ரா, நெட்டெல்லர், ஸ்கிரில், பெர்பக்ட்மணி, ஒகேபே, பேய்சா, பிட்காயின், வெப்மணி, ஸ்டெல்லர் போன்ற டிஜிட்டல் ஆன்லைன் வாலட்டிலிருந்து டாலரை பணப்பரிமாற்றம் செய்து இந்திய ரூபாயாக அல்லது ரூபாயை டாலராக பெறுவதற்கான பயன்பாட்டு களம்.
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

CAPTcoin-Crypto Currency- 30 days High Pay கேப்ட்சா வொர்க்

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Welcome to CAPTcoin!
The first step to join the CAPTcoin revolution is to download the official wallet. For Windows, you can get it here:

Unzip the file in a new folder (for example C:\CAPTcoin). Do not run it directly from the zip file.
You should get something like this:
Double-click "CAPTcoin-qt.exe" and let it open and synchronize. Syncing could take a few minutes, after that you should get a green arrow at the bottom right corner:
If the wallet doesn't sync. Follow these steps:

Close the wallet
In a new Windows explorer, open this path: %appdata%\CAPTcoin and hit enter
It should open a folder like C:\Users\<your-user>\AppData\Roaming\CAPTcoin
In that folder, copy the file CAPTcoin.conf (included in the downloaded zip file)
Restart the wallet
To get your very own CAPTcoin, in the wallet, go to "Receive coins". There, right click an item and select "Copy address". Optionally, you can create a new address by clicking "New Address" at the bottom.
Now you have the official CAPTcoin wallet and your own address!

Optional security - Recommended

To increase security, it's highly recommended to encrypt and backup your wallet. This way, if you lose your computer, nobody else will be able to steal your coins. And you will be able to restore your addresses (along with your coins) on a new machine.

Encrypt: In the wallet, select "Settings" and then "Encrypt Wallet". Select a strong password that you cannot forget. Or write a long password in a piece of paper and save it in a secure place. If you lose forget your password, you will lose your coins. There's no way to recover it.
Backup: Click on "File" and select "Backup Wallet". Save the file in one or more pen drives

Tip:

If the wallet is syncing and suddenly gets stuck, try this:

Close the wallet (File > Exit)
Wait a few seconds
Open it again
பாலாஜி DPJ

Re: CAPTcoin-Crypto Currency- 30 days High Pay கேப்ட்சா வொர்

Post by பாலாஜி DPJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes. I Installed and working for 2 days. But In software, There is no update. Total Coins always show as zero. How can I fix this issue?
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:15 pm

dpjbalaji wrote:Yes. I Installed and working for 2 days. But In software, There is no update. Total Coins always show as zero. How can I fix this issue?
may i confirm, that synchronizing was completed and that this right symbol appear in your wallet???

Because, when it's completed that's after only balance is updating with time to time.
பாலாஜி DPJ

Post by பாலாஜி DPJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Yes sir. I will check!

Please view this post about GPTnetwork and reply back. I want your guidance

http://padugai.com/tamilonlinejob/viewt ... 38&t=11798

Return to “IndianCashier Currency Exchange”