Let's Win over Anger

பக்தி கதைகள், புராணங்கள், மகான்கள், இறைவழிபாடு மற்றும் ஆன்மிக சிந்தனைகளை கலந்துரையாடும் களம்.
marmayogi
Cash on hand: Locked

Let's Win over Anger

Post by marmayogi » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:31 pm

Let's Win over Anger
★★★★★★★★★

Please remember all the damages in your physical health due to Anger. While you get angry, your life force (circulation) increases; blood become hotter, blood pressure increases. Eyes loose their sight, heart works faster and increases its motion, Nerves loosen down.

In general, the body's order of function gets imploded. Even friends and relatives get scared to approach you when you are angry. Your anger evokes angry or regret in others about you. Please remember all these ill things. You may conclude that neutralisation of anger is essential. Please continue to focus on this thought (conclusion).

Please tell within your mind that " I won't get angry in future when I contact this person, I would preserve my consciousness that I would not get anger in any circumstances". Please memorise again and again on neutralisation of anger pledge, for a week, morning and evening. Without forgetting these, speak to the specified person, deal with him accordingly. Make this practice like a fasting, for a week. Once you succeed, for sure, you can easily attain a successful state by which you won't get angry with anybody.

- Vethathiri Maharishi

Return to “ஆன்மிகப் படுகை”